Your settlement meeting is a planning session with one of our function managers to finalise details of your special day. Final payment is required at your settlement meeting. The meeting will take around 1 hour.
Your Function Manager will also touch base with you via phone or email before your wedding, so you will be able to ask any questions or re-book your settlement meeting if needed.
So that we can ensure that your special day runs smoothly & for a quicker settlement meeting, please fill out the below forms & bring them with you or email them to email@example.com before your settlement meeting. If you have any questions please contact us on 03 9752 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Function Instructions (please complete in as much detail as possible)
- Tax Invoice (we will post this to you & email you a copy)
- Guest List Generator (Only key guests such as bride, groom, parents & bridal party need their contact numbers listed. Please include dietary information on the guest list & individual table charts)
- Table Seating Charts (Please include dietary requirements & any seating requirements eg. highchairs)
- Cake Receipt Form (Please bring this if your cake is ready. This form is required for food safety reasons)
- Music Suggestion List
Our Pre-Settlement Checklist may also help you keep track of the documents.
We accept cash, bank cheques, credit cards or internet banking transfers.
Our account details are:
Account Name: Nathania Springs Receptions Pty Ltd
BSB No: 633000
Account No: 153160254
Reference: DAYDDMTHYEARAM/PM – (your wedding day, eg SAT30MAY2015PM)
We only accept Visa Card or MasterCard & a 3% credit card surcharge applies
Items to be dropped off at your settlement
So that you don’t have to make multiple trips, please bring the following items to your settlement meeting:
- Place cards (in table order)
- The cake (if ready) & the Cake Receipt Form
- Any music that you will be supplying on CD or a USB in mp3 format
- Guest book & pen
- Bonbonnieres or favours
- Any other decorations for your tables or gifts (please note metal or material table scatters & loose plastic beads are not permitted due to health & safety reasons)
The following additional information may also help you with your planning:
- Full Music List by Song by Artist List (we don’t recommend printing these, but you can use Ctrl-F (PC) or Command-Option-F (Mac) to search for your favourite songs
- Preferred Suppliers List – we recommend you & your guests consider transport options in advance, you can also contact our office on 03 9752 1000 for advice
- So that we can begin final preparations for your wedding, all decisions made at your settlement meeting are final and full payment is due
- We are not able to refund payment for guests who are unable to attend
- We can accommodate up to 5% more guests if needed following the final settlement meeting – additional charges will apply & we require 4 business days notice of any guest number increases
- 30 minutes is allocated for your ceremony rehearsal. Extra time can be arranged at a charge of $50 per 30 minutes
- Please ensure you are on time, as a team member will be allocated to meet you. A late start attracts a $50 charge per 30 minutes or part thereof & postponing the meeting with less than 24 hours notice will attract a minimum charge of $100.