Nathania Springs Guest Information
Welcome to Nathania Springs! Here is some information to help you plan your visit:
We do not have onsite accommodation at Nathania Springs, however there are a range of nearby accommodation options for you:
- Clarelee – Belgrave
- Fernhem Cottages – Emerald
- Folly Farm – Olinda
- Annie Roe’s – Olinda
- Woolrich Retreat – Olinda
- Merrow Cottages – Mount Dandenong
- Loft in the Mill – Olinda
- Sassafras Dove – Sassafras
- Clarendon Cottages – Sassafras
- Holly Lodge – Kalorama
- Camelot Tower & Penthouse – Olinda
- Eagle Hammer Cottages – Monbulk
- Olinda Country Cottages – Olinda
How to get to Nathania Springs
We are located at 245 Olinda-Monbulk Rd, Monbulk
We recommend that you take the following roads to reach Nathania Springs:
• From Olinda – Olinda-Monbulk Rd
• From Belgrave & Mount Evelyn – Monbulk Rd, turn onto Olinda-Monbulk Rd
• From Emerald – Emerald-Monbulk Rd, turn onto Olinda-Monbulk Rd
If you are using GPS, please check that you are coming to Nathania Springs via one of the above routes, as sometimes GPS will direct visitors down unsealed roads requiring a 4WD.
Taxis & Transport
We strongly recommend that you book a taxi in advance, with a local Dandenong Ranges provider. City taxis will often not pick up from the Dandenong Ranges at night or there will be a lengthy wait. You may also need to leave a $20 cash deposit for a standard taxi with reception or $50 for a maxi taxi, which will be returned when the cab arrives or on cancelling the booking (at least one hour prior to the pick up time).
Call Dandenong Ranges Taxi Services on 03 9753 6933 to book a taxi in advance.
Please provide any dietary requirements to the Bride & Groom when you RSVP. We will do all we can to accommodate your requirements. Please let us know if you are able to consume ingredients in small quantities (eg. if you are able to consume small amounts of dairy) as completely excluding ingredients will sometimes result in a limited menu for you on the night.
BYO Alcohol & Confetti are not permitted
Confetti & BYO alcohol are not allowed onsite. We do not allow alcohol to be consumed in our carpark under our liquor license.